Children need good communication skills to support them to make friends and achieve in school. Communication difficulties can vary and may include the following:
• Attention and listening
• Understanding of spoken language
• Using words and combining words in a sentence
• Children who are late to talk
• Unclear speech and difficulties with particular speech sounds.
• Social communication difficulties and autistic spectrum disorder
• Learning difficulties
If you have concerns about your child’s communication skills and would like specific support, tailored to your child’s interests, contact us for a free telephone consultation. During your telephone consultation we will be happy to discuss your concerns and help you decide whether you would like a speech and language assessment for your child.